7 Cute ways to capture the relationship between father and child.
A dad has such a special bond with his children and it started the very first moment he met them. If you’re looking to setup a daddy and me photo session with your photographer in order to capture this wonderful bond, below are a few ideas for perfectly capturing these memories.
- Playtime. If there’s anything that dad’s do better than most, it’s playing games and having fun with their children. If they love being outside, capture them playing on the swing or enjoying a game of hide and seek. If they would prefer to be indoors, let them build a puzzle together or play with their favorite toys.
- Snuggle up and relax. Get out a few blankets and books and have dad read to them on the floor or on a couch.
- Get creative. Whether it’s making waffles in the kitchen or painting their next work of art, having the kids get creative with dad makes for some memorable shots.
- Dress to match. Why not get your child and their dad a matching outfit that they can wear and pose together in. This could be anything from a waistcoat and bowtie to super hero costumes.
- Hugs and kisses. This is a great one for young children who love nothing more than to shower their dads with hugs and kisses. While this is a simple idea, it can make for some of the best photos.
- Take a stroll. Find a pretty location such as a lake or a park where father and child can take a walk. Capture them walking hand in hand or have your child sit on dad’s shoulders.
- Get close up. Close up, portrait shots of their faces are a beautiful way to capture the similarities between father and child.
When planning your daddy and me photo session, choose a setting that allows your children to feel comfortable and where they most enjoy spending time with their dad.
Wish It. Dream It. Do It.